Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Default Why the symbol "¶" is inserted in each line of all the word docs?

Raj:

This is not a big problem. You're just displaying nonprinting characters.
They're always there, but you may elect not to display them. I suggest you
learn to work with them showing, as you'll become a much better user of Word
that way.

Read this:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

And bookmark the home page of the site. It will answer many of your questions.

Bear
--
Windows XP, Word 2000

"Raj" wrote:

I have been facing this problem from near 1 month.I dont know why the special
character "¶" is inserted in each and every line of the word document.Is the
problem with the sofwtare?Could you please help me in solving this problem as
i'm unable to send any of the word documents in the mail.