Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why the symbol "¶" is inserted in each line of all the word docs?

As the others have said, this indicates a paragraph break. If you actually
do have one at the end of every line, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

"Raj" wrote in message
I have been facing this problem from near 1 month.I dont know why the

special
character "¶" is inserted in each and every line of the word document.Is

the
problem with the sofwtare?Could you please help me in solving this problem

as
i'm unable to send any of the word documents in the mail.