Neil Howie

To save as a pdf, download and install Open Office for free
(www.openoffice.org), load your Word document, then choose Save As...
and select the pdf file type.

Open Office can be set up to work transparently with Microsoft products,
though there are probably lesser used aspects of MS Office it can't cope
with.

--
Neil

Anti-spam - Domain is really oakleaf ~ idps ~ co ~ uk (change ~ to dot)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
| See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm. If the form
is to
| be filled out by hand, it would be much more satisfactory to send it
as a
| PDF.
|
| --
| Suzanne S. Barnhill
| Microsoft MVP (Word)
| Words into Type
| Fairhope, Alabama USA
| Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
| Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup so
| all may benefit.
|
| "babsanderson" wrote in
message
| My boss wants me to do a document (it looks like a form and would be
| printed
| and then info handwritten on it) and groupwise it to others, so they
can
| open
| it on their computer and just print it. On my computer it looks fine
and
| prints okay. When I send it to others the formating and placement of
items
| (I
| used columns, Lines, symbols, tables, ect.)is all missed up. How can
I fix