WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do you add a new page after endnotes

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can add a new page after endnotes in Microsoft Word:
  1. First, place your cursor at the end of the last endnote in your document.
  2. Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard to create a new line.
  3. Go to the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  4. Click on the "Breaks" dropdown menu in the "Page Setup" section.
  5. Select "Next Page" under the "Section Breaks" section.
  6. This will create a new section in your document and move your cursor to the top of the next page.
  7. You can now add any content you want on this new page, such as text, images, or tables.

That's it! By following these steps, you should now have a new page after your endnotes in your Microsoft Word document. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.