Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Removing image only visible in reading layout

It has been suggested that you may be able to view and remove the picture in
Web Layout view, but if it's really in the header, then that wouldn't work,
I suppose.

"Thorbjorn" wrote in message
I have a Word 2003 document where an image is visible in reading layout but
in no other views. It appears to be in the header. I want to remove it;
however, this is not possible as I cannot select the image in reading
view.
Any suggestions?