How to link or embed objects in Word

Default How do I prompt for Document Properties to appear?

If you find nothing else, could what you are looking be easily viewed by
reconfiguring the Explorer's Detail view. Right click on the header area in
the Explorer Detail mode, then choose what column headers you want to appear.
Select More... to see all the possible options. With your newly set up
folder open, go to Tools, Folder Options, View and select Apply to all
folders. There is a large list to choose from. It, obviously, would be only
as permanent as your next save. Otherwise, to have an ongoing list, though
simplistic, I think of File, Versions and if that may offer any of what you
are looking for. Naturally, the idea here is to have all the previous
updates at hand, which would show the dates/times and who made the change.
--
madamx

"cbrit" wrote:

I need to set Word to prompt for Properties everytime I open a document. It
used to do this in Word 2000 but it doesn't appear to do it for Word 2003.
Does anyone know how to do this?