Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chi Chi is offline

Default Table

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your quick response.

I put the cursor in the table, go to Table, Table properties, but I couldn't
find the Wrapping box. Please help

Thanks

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

With the cursor in the table, go to Table Table Properties. Under
Wrapping, click the None button and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Chi wrote:
Hi

I have a table that works fine in one page. When the first page is
full, I used tab key to make the table longer (it inserts new rows).
The problem is that the new rows didn't show in the second page. I
know they are there in the preview, but not in the normal view.

Please help
Thanks
Chi