Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kentb Kentb is offline

Default WORD 2007 Takes too much effort

trying to crank out a proposal and find myself fighting Word 2007 issues like
style and headers/footers.
Perhaps the structure of the user interface is efficient for users that are
new to Word, but a 15 year word user, this is worse than going to a new
competitive product. With brand new product I would have the expectation
that I had to learn everything over. The new Word 2007 is just different
enough that my efficiency is in the dumper and my frustration through the
roof.

Good thing I still have my old XP/2003 system so I can get some work done.
I'm sure the PC makers are thrilled by this.