Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mesham mesham is offline

Default How to Keep Heading With 'Next', when 'Next' is a column

I've "disclosed" everything I can think of. A page break--a manual one or a
"page break before" would work, I just prefer not to format that way. If I
have to, for the final version, I will, though. Thanks anyway!

"Jezebel" wrote:

Keep with next does not work with columns. However, since a page break
wouldn't work for that either, I suspect there's more to your scenario than
you've disclosed.

"mesham" wrote in message
My heading style includes the paragraph formatting "Keep with Next",
however
when the 'next' thing is a column, the heading does not "Keep with Next".
prefer not to manually insert a page break or to format it with "Page
Break
Before" becuase my document is likely to change. How do I get the "Keep
with
Next" to work in this scenario?