Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Williams Tony Williams is offline

Default Organisation Charts

I have a Word document that includes an organisation chart. They were
created with Word 2000, within Office 2000. I now have Office XP and am
trying to edit the document. However when I click on the organisation chart
to edit it I get a message to say that the source file and application
cannot be found. I have looked through the Office directory and cant find
the Org application that was part of Office 2000. There is an Organisation
Chart which is included in the Insert Picture Option but it isn't as
flexible as the old version. Anyone any ideas as to how I can edit the
chart? Is there a download I can add for the old version of Org?
Thanks
Tony