Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default Treehouse font

A Google search on "treehouse font" (without quotes) yields
122,000 hits. Didn't try very hard, did you?

Peg K wrote:

I did try searching the web but did not find it.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

It may have been part of another program but if you don't know that you
won't be able to install the program to get the font.

Did you try searching the web? There are more fonts out there than you can
shake a lot of sticks at. (I'm a font-aholic so I'm always tempted when I
surf on free font sites.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Peg K" wrote in message

Is it possible to take the font from the old computer and put it on this
one?
If so, how would one do that?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

No idea where you got that font in the first place. It has never been
offered with any Microsoft application or operating system.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Peg K" wrote in message

Microsoft office
Word 2003
Windows XP

I recently replaced my old computer, which had the treehouse font on
it.
How
do I find this font for my new computer?