Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Epinn

Default Copy and Paste text and font formatting

Hi,

(1) When I try to paste text, the paste options icon appears. If I
accidentally press enter, it will disappear. Is there a quick way (e.g.
function key) to bring it back so that I can select my options?

(2) I am glad that I have learned ctrl+shift+c and ctrl+shift+v for
copy/paste font formatting. I would like to know if there is only **one**
clipboard for both text and font formatting. I can use "edit" etc. to invoke
the clipboard, right? Is there another way using keystrokes/function key
etc.?

Appreciate advice.