Peter Jamieson

Try starting your merge by selecting the correct contacts folder in Outlook,
then use Outlook Tools|Mail merge to initiate the merge. I cannot currently
verify thatt will work in this case but it is probably your best bet.
Please note that field names etc. are liekly to be different when you
initiate your merge in this way.

Peter Jamieson
"Micheline" wrote in message
Small Business Server 2003 w/Exchange 2003 installed. Shared folder
created
that allows ALL 4 users to access & modify tasks, calendar & contacts
information. Boss wants to use the Contacts information to do a
mail/merge
within Word 2003. Right now when selecting mail/merge from Word 2003 it
defaults to her local Outlook 2003 contacts information. What do I need
do? Thanks!