Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Hyphenation will not install

Rob

Hyphenation is part of the proofing tools (where you will find it listed
under Office setup), but you may get a better informed answer posting hits
in the microsoft.public.spelling.grammar newsgroup.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Rob van Albada" wrote in message
When I tried to set automatic hyphenation in a certain text, I got the
following response (in Dutch):

"Word hyphenation
feature is not available. Run the Microsoft Office Setup program,
install this feature and then try again."

However, when I run the Microsoft Office Setup program, I can not find
the hyphenation option.

I tried to install ALL the features several times, but still
hyphenation is not present.

I have Microsoft Office 2007, Home and Student version.
OS: Vista Home Premium.

Is hyphenation not available for users of this version or did I do
something wrong when trying to install the hyphenation feature?

Kind regards,

Rob van Albada, Amsterdam.