Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How create a doc. with both checkboxes and text insert. possibilit

You can't mix different types of fields in a protected form. Make sure that
you only use form fields--check box form fields and text form fields--and it
will work.

If you are using Word 2007, use the Legacy Tools button on the Developer tab
to insert the appropriate fields.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TimoErik" wrote in message
Hi !
I´m about to create a doc. for a Travel request. The traveller must fill
in
name etc AND to have a possibility to use the checkboxes.
If I lock the doc. for using for checkboxes then you cannot fill in the
other cells with name, adress and so on.
Can someone tell me how to be able to use both checkboxes and to fill in
text in the document ?
Kind regards
Timo Nordberg
Helsingborg