Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
legalanagel12 legalanagel12 is offline

Default How do I set the default font size for footnotes?

I followed your instructions and was able to format my footnote just the way
I wanted. Thank you for your time in answering these posts.
K.

"grammatim" wrote:

Down at the bottom of Styles & Formatting, click "More" and you'll
find Custom, Show All Styles, Styles in Use, etc. When you look in
each of those, you'll find lists with checkboxes, and Footnote Text
will be somewhere among them.

On Aug 8, 7:16 pm, Tab L. Uno Tab L.
wrote:
How does one get into the Footnote Text style? I tried. And can't find it.
I have to resize each footnote manually.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Modify the font in the Footnote Text style.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"hullaballoo" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm having trouble setting the default font size for footnotes. Can anyone
help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
hullaballoo.