Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default autocorrect protected form fields

Hi Kassie,

Word 2003.

OK... As I mentioned, they should work in Word 2003 form fields. Does the
information in these articles apply to the problems you're seeing with
AutoCorrect?

Could you explain in more detail HOW the features aren't working for you?

I have created several protected forms for our transcriptionists using form
fields. However, spell check, autocorrect, and autotext don't work in the
fields. I found the macro for the spell check, but how do you turn on
autocorrect and autotext?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)