Default New to word 2003

Are you getting a macro warning or are macros disabled? You may need to set
macro security to medium so that you can enable macros.

"Matt" wrote in message
A couple of things, 1st i have installed all latest service packs, The

file
i'm trying open is on my C drive. There is nothing special about these

files,
the only different issue is some vb text boxes are part of them.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No converter should be needed, as all versions from Word 97 to Word 2003

use
the same file format. Are you perhaps trying to open a document from a
floppy?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Matt" wrote in message
Hi
Recently, I installed word 2003, since then I can not open my

documnents
generated by word 97. is there a conveter available?

Thanks
Matt