Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Length of merge document

See http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm for Word 2007
merges.

EDBD wrote:
That is helpful, however I am using word 2007 and I am not using the
wizard. do I still only need to complete the merge to a new document?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You just Execute the merge.

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"EDBD" wrote in message
how can i create a label merge in word 2007 which automatically
increases the
length depending on the amount of records in the data base.
ex, 4 labels per page and 20 records, to automatically propogate the
remaining 4 pages