donna

Default With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning.

this article might help.

"Blakthorne" wrote:

I have copied the templates into MS Office's templates folder location. I
have changed MS Office's template folder to the same folder that MYOB draws
the templates from; however, I am still receiving the "macros disabled"
message. This is extremly frustrating, I check the macro security settings
after I dismiss the message and they are set to LOW...all macros should be
allowed to run!

"donna" wrote:

I think the program is designed to look in Microsoft's default folder for the
user template information. If it doesn't find it in there it gives you that
message. Try copying the template to the user template folder under
Tools\Options File Locations. I said the startup folder the first time.
Sorry, that's for our startup templates, not templates that are used by the
user population. We have several applications that pull other templates in
and when we store them in this folder, they work fine.