Anne Troy

Default how do I write a letter of gratitude?

My mom would know right off that I didn't write it. LOL.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
Beautiful. Can I use it too? But, then what would Mom think if she knew
I had a consultant write the letter for me? ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Dear Mother,

You know I'm not very handy with words, and I'm sorry that I
haven't expressed to you all the gratitude I've felt over the years.
But know that your dedication and sacrifice have not gone unnoticed,
and I have greatly appreciated them. You taught me to say "Please"
and "Thank you" to others, but I haven't said them often enough to
you. Can you forgive me?

Your loving son

"Sparkey" wrote in message
news
I am trying to write a letter of gratitude to my mother for all the
years of dedication and not sure if there is a template on which to
follow.