Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default In Print Layout, my 2nd page of text is not showing up.

Assuming the text is not in a text box or wrapped table, go to Format |
Columns and click on the preset picture for One, then click OK.

"cristinmo" wrote in message
For some reason, my document, when viewed in Print Layout, does not

register
a 2nd page and does not show any text beyond my first page. But, the text
(and 2nd page) appears when I switch to "Normal" layout. I can't figure

out
how to remedy this.