TF

Did you even mention Word?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Gillian7117" wrote in message
:I dont need help with outlook express and didnt ask for help with outlook.
: asked for help in saving my WORD DOCUMENT, as in I need help with WORD
: But it doesnt matter. I was informed at windows forum to 'save as' and put
: it straight into my pictures and then I could cut n paste from there. So
if
: this helps anyone then great.......
:
: "Jerry" wrote:
:
: Gillian,
: You may want to try the "Outlook" discussion group since this has
nothing to
: do with "Word"
: ;)
:
: "Gillian7117" wrote:
:
: Im having trouble with outlook express.....tbh, I didnt even know
about it
: untill I wanted to email a word document!!!
: The problem is...I havnt got outlook set up on my pc...or not
properly...I
: dont know Because ive always used msn email through my msn
messenger....
: When I go to send on right click it doesnt work and ive been trying
for 4
: days to send my friend her coursework!!!!
: I want to know how I can send the word document through msn messenger.
If
: this is not possible can I send it on MSN email. If that doesnt work
can I
: just not save the A4 piece of work to my picture folder....AAAARGH lol
:
: PLS PLS HELP MEGo on pls.....lol??!!//!!