TF

Best ask in an MSN support group. I doubt any MVPs here would go within a
mile of MSN.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Gillian7117" wrote in message
:I only mentioned outlook in my opening part then i ASKED
: I want to know how I can send the word document through msn messenger. If
: this is not possible can I send it on MSN email. If that doesnt work can I
: just not save the A4 piece of work to my picture folder....AAAARGH lol
: THANKYOU
:
:
:
: "Gordon" wrote:
:
: Gillian7117 wrote:
: I dont need help with outlook express and didnt ask for help with
: outlook. I asked for help in saving my WORD DOCUMENT, as in I need
: help with WORD
:
: I should re-read your original post. It certainly *didn't* seem as
though
: you were asking about saving a word document - you even started with
"I'm
: having trouble with outlook express"!!!!!!
:
:
: