Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I change margins from points to inches?

Since "harperhere" can't seem to figure out how to view the answers to
questions, you've probably wasted your time.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
For Word, you can set the desired unit of measurement in the (Word)
Options dialog box. If you are using Word 2007, look at Office button |
Word Options, Advanced category: "Show measurements in units of." In Word
2003, click Tools | Options, General tab.

If the above doesn't help, chances are that you are seeing so-called
character units. For assistance, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"harperhere" wrote in message
This system - as I read it - gives only the questions but not the
answers.
Would someone please answer the question in the above Subject line?