Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Celestine[_2_] Celestine[_2_] is offline

Default Label Mail Merge

Nope I do not have a title field in my data source. Does that mean I can
not pull the titles from mail merge? If so, it means I am going to have
to manually put in titles for almost 2000 people.

Is there any other way?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP;2715082 Wrote:
Do you have a title field in your data source?

I would suggest that instead of using the Address Block, you just
insert the
merge fields that YOU want to use in the configuration that YOU want
them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Celestine" wrote in message
...-

Hello,

I am trying to do a label mail merge but somehow there are no titles
showing after the names? ( Mr, Mrs. Etc aren’t showing

When I went to the address block I selected the one that shows both
titles and salutations ( Mr. John Smith ) but when I tried to merge
mine someone there aren’t any titles showing.

The original excel sheet I am merging/using does not have any address
field. It simply has first,middle and last name… I am wondering
what is wrong… If you have any idea please let me know. Thank
you!

--
Celestine -

--