Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Warrington Chris Warrington is offline

Default Keeping Formatting When Deleting a Section Break?

Finally an easy workaround to the llogical behaviour of Word. As somebody who
uses Word everyday most parts of the application I love, but I have always
had problems deleting sections in my Word documents because invariably the
last thing that I want is for the first part of my document to take on the
page layout of a following section that I didn't want to keep anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Chris