electric

Thanks for this. Unfortunately what happened is the first 2 page letter
printed correctly and the following pages all printed onto letterhead.
Regards
Jenny

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

If you run the following macro when the document created by executing the
merge is the active document, it will send the letter created for each
record to the printer as a separate print job.

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"electric" wrote in message
How can I print a multi page mail merge letter when the first page is on
letterhead and the second not?

When I try this with a large number of letters, only the first letter
prints
correctly.