Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PatatJCU PatatJCU is offline

Default Mail Merge into a Form

I have set up a mail merge that creates a series of "briefs" about people
listed in the excel data source in Word 2003. I've used the NextRecord
successfully, but each profile can be a different length.

How to I make the merged document show the continuous listing of briefs --
and not just fill out the first 5 -- which may run a page and a quarter, then
automatically begin the next group on a new page? I want the first 5 to go a
page and a quarter then the on that second page start the next group, etc,
etc.

Thanks,
Pat