Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Page 2 of a template

Temporarily insert a page break so that you can see the main header, enter
its contents, and then delete the page break. The header contents will be
saved with the template (and it will be visible whenever a document created
from the template is more than one page long).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bunwarpgazoo" wrote in message
I am new to word templates and it is possible that I am trying to do
something which cannot be done. I have created a new letter template for
my
employer, it consists of two fields (Createdate and Page) and six
textfields;
four of which are in frames so that I can place them at specific places on
the page in order to follow the company graphic manual. I have marked
different First Page in Print Format since I need to change the headers
for
page 2, but how do I enter the headers for page 2?