Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kram

Default Can't access "Define" option on "Style drop-down

Well, just for the heck of it I reinstalled the add-on for a third time. Now
it works as it should. Thanks.

"kram" wrote:

Couldn't find any FAQs related to this issue. Also reinstalled the Equation
Editor, but the problems still exists. Do you have any other suggestions??

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Or check www.dessci.com for FAQs that might relate to this.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Have you tried re-installing? It normally works exactly as you describe.

"kram" wrote in message
According to the help for Equation Editor, you're supposed to be able to
edit
fonts, sizes, etc., by selecting the Define option from the Style
drop-down
menu. However, when I select this option, absolutely nothing happens.

For
that matter, I can't seem to access any of the options under "Style" and
"Size." Does anyone know why??? Thanks.