CyberTaz

Not sure what you're referring to as a 'photo frame'.

There is no need to create any kind of frame in order to use the
InsertPicture command, and Frame refers primarily to Web pages. Once
inserted you can apply a border to a picture, but not before.

What tool/command are you using to create this 'photo frame'? |:)

"InspectorGuy" wrote:

Windows XP Updated
MS Word 2002
I insert a photo frame in a document and select Insert Picture from the
tool bar.
The photo appears outside the box in its own size.
And the orginal 'box' shrinks to cursor size
It used to work fine a while ago and something happened.
Would I need to change a particular setting?
Is it possible the box will not accept a photo because it's a text only box?
ps. I can insert text in the first box, if that helps.