Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default How do you open PDF files with Word 2007?

You can't. The addon is for saving Word documents as PDF files, not for
opening or editing them. For reading PDF files, you can use Acrobat Reader
(http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-READER) or Foxit Reader
(http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/).

You can also add one page PDF files as objects to your Word document, but
you can't edit them.

Yves

"terrycwilson" wrote in message
How do you open a PDF file in Word 2007? anybody? I tried to download the
PDF
add on app but that is not working either. I have on line classes I cant
complete until I figure out how to do this.