Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jon jon is offline

Default [newbie] faq 1.0

1. How do I make trailing dots? Say I write Comments on a form and want to
write trailing dots until the right hand side of the page.

2. Sometimes I have a bit of a problem making an underline that runs from
the left hand side to the right hand side of the page. Has this issue
happened to anyone else?
Is there a shortcut for making this line straight away?

3. How do I create checkboxes (preferably quickly)?

4. How do I create frames of text/pictures? This is because I might want
text to be aligned within a particular frame in the form of a newspaper for
example.

5. How do I review the Style settings? Basically I want to create/update
styles for Heading 1, Heading 2 etc, because on my version only Heading 1
seems to exist, and, after scrolling about a bit 'Heading 2' appeared.

Word 2007