Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson

Default Fonts - A Little Help

I have located the free version of Onuava.
http://www.ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium/webfonts.html

Tom
MSMVP
Windows shell/User

"Tom Ferguson" wrote in message
: Andale mono has a distinguisned zero and is monospaced. The distinction
is
: made with a 'dot' in the zentre of the zero. The fon is not now as easy
: find as it once was. However, it is part of a package which is intended
: allow the MS Hyperterminal program be used with the French Mintel
service.
: You can get the package from the MS FTP server, extract the files and
: install just the required font.
:
: FTP://ftp.microsoft/com/Softlib/MSLFILES/MINTEL.EXE
:
:
: Also, Onuava, a monospaced font from Font Craft/Scriptorum is worth
: considering.
: Once it was part of a free web font package but I could not locate that
: offer now. Price is $18.00.
:
http://www.fontcraft.com/Merchant2/m...ct_Code=onuava
:
: Let us know.
:
: Tom
: MSMVP
: Windows Shell/User
:
: "Slick32" wrote in message
: newsTLrf.5931$mK.1259@dukeread03...
::I am using XP Home
::
:: Office 2003
::
:: I have looked all over for this answer:
::
:: Which fonts in Word 2003 are non-proportional.
::
:: Would prefer one that I can use to generate code and differenates
: between a
:: 0 (zero) and an O (letter 0) etc.
::
:: Any help gratefully appreciated