doesntgiveaHOOT doesntgiveaHOOT is offline
Junior Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklineenthusiast View Post
Hi Suzanne,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and inspiring input on these Microsoft draft black lines. I've been curious about this black line for many years now. Every time I accidentally open Microsoft Word in print view I hasten to change it back to draft to make sure the black line is there. Is there anything you can tell me about the history of the black line???? Have not been able to find much literature on this topic. Please respond - your credentials with MS Word seem very encouraging to me.

Why do you even care about these lines? Get a life... BOTH of you.