Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dick Dick is offline

Default Envelopes & Labels question

Anyone?.... Wrong forum?...

Dick

"Dick" wrote in message
I am running Vista 32bit Home Premium and I am running Word 2000 (I know,
it's old but it works) and Outlook 2000 (just for the address book). I use
Windows Mail for all my email needs.

My problem is when I press the little address book icon in the
Tools-Envelopes & Labels area, no addresses show up. I currently have
about 100 names, addresses and telephone numbers in Outlook. I assume
that it has to do with Vista and looking in the wrong place. Under XP
this worked just fine.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance...

Dick