Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jorge@floors

Default How do I get the info from table on page 1 to table on page 2

Sorry, I lack good detailed communication skills ; )...I didn't make the
table in the "header field". The table is outside of the header field,
because the information that is input to that table, is different each and
every time the document is filled-out. Sad to say , but I am the most
"computer savy" guy in our office. I'm just looking for a slightly more
efficient way of filling out our forms.

Is there a way to reference the info from one page to another, like in EXCEL?

Thanks ... Jorge

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I guess I misunderstood you. If this is a table in the header of the
document, it should be the same on each page automatically.

"jorge@floors" wrote in message
Hi, and thanks for the responce. That didn't seem to work. I tried alot of
things to no avail. Could I have done something wrong?

Jorge

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the heading row(s) and choose Heading Rows Repeat on the Table

menu.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"jorge@floors" wrote in message
Hi.

I created a three line table,that is used as a header. It needs input

for
each use. How can I get the information to transfer to the same
spaces(tables) on page two and three? Thanks Jorge...using Word 2003