Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Add Text to Page Numbers (and to TOC)

For the first part, simply edit the header or footer where the page number
is and insert the text you want before the page number. It will be repeated
on pages where that footer/header appears. For the 2nd part, I can't think
of a way to do it without manually creating/editing the TOC. Perhaps someone
else will have some idea.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
"Peter Reaper" wrote in message
Hi:

I would like to put some text in front of my page numbers in the footer of
each page.

- e.g.: FooBar / Page 1
FooBar / Page 2
etc.

The prepended text in this example is "FooBar / Page ".

I also want this text to appear (together with the page number) in the
table of contents (TOC).

- e.g.: Chapter Title ............. FooBar / Page 1

Can someone please tell me how to do this in Microsoft Word 2003?

Thank you!
--
Regards,

Peter Reaper