Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default MS/Word 2007 Mail Merge

See the "Display list of merge fields in a non-modal dialog box" item on
fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...o02.htm#FldLis

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gregor" wrote in message
I can get mail merge to work but I find the insertion of fields, ala
name, etc very tedious. I have to enter the various fields on several
pages that make up a single document.

Is there any way to quickly do the insertations or linkages without having
to select, insert, close, select, insert close, etc. etc.??

Any help appreciated.

Greg