Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mary Ann Mary Ann is offline

Default Email merge - attach file

Is not the macro written in visual basic?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by VB.

However, I can assure you that if you follow the instructions precisely (to
the letter), it will work.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mary Ann" wrote in message
Thanks Doug - I don't work with VB so I guess for me the answer is that I
would have to insert them to each individual email.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mary Ann" wrote in message
Is it possible to attach a file when doing an email merge?