Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Xanbaby Xanbaby is offline

Default Variable Page width

Small update, I have discovered the best way to do this is as follows:

Page 1, place a section break, then a page break, followed by an insert page
2, and also placing a section break at the bottom of each inserted document.
Once the documents is populated, you will get a section break followed by a
page break followed by another section break, which means that each inserted
document retains it's own formatting, removing the need for difficult to
work with hanging indents.

Where I was going wrong was trying to use a section break (next page), which
I would have thought would work the same as a section break followed by a
page break, however this never worked correctly.

Many thanks for the assistance.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What about it?

"sandypeter111" wrote in