Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Is there a legal pleading wizard for Word 2007?

Thanks for the follow-up, Graham. I figured there must be some way to get it
to work.

http://word.mvps.org

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
If you have access to a Word 2003 installation that has the Leading
Pleading wizard installed, take a copy of the Pleading Wizard.wiz and the
PLEADSUB.WIZ and copy both files to the Word 2007 user template folder.
Rename *only* the Pleading Wizard.wiz to Pleading Wizard.dot.

Create a new document from that latter template the Wizard appears to work
in 2007 pretty much as it did in 2003. It will even create a sub folder
from the Word 2007 user template folder called Legal Pleadings to contain
the templates the wizard creates. The commands from floating toolbar the
Wizard adds are available from the Add-ins ribbon tab.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
No, Word 2007 doesn't have any wizards, but I'm told that the
existing ones from earlier versions will function at least as
templates, even if the UserForms don't work correctly.

"Brooke" wrote in message
Just getting back into the law and my new Word (2007) doesn't have a
pleading
paper wizard or an easy way to auto-format pleadings. People must
have solved this ...