Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JRS JRS is offline

Default Pasting in Word Table

I have created a form using Word 2007. I have the form protected using the
"No Changes" protection and allow "Everyone" to make changes where the form
needs to be filled in. One portion of the form is a table where I am
attempting to paste consectutive numbers from Excel into the table to provide
a number list in each cell of the column. When pasting a single cell into
the table, the spacing stays single space. When attempting to paste multiple
cells, the spacing changes to 1.5 or double space and I am unable to change
it back to single space. How do you make the cells stay single space for the
pasted infromation?