Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Greg Greg is offline

Default Mailmerge data from a pivot table

The form letters I send get their information from a spreadsheet (not the
issue here). The information though comes from a one-tab spreadsheet which
itself is a copy of a pivot table in another spreadsheet. I copy the pivot
table tab from the original spreadsheet to another in order to copy/paste
values this new spreadsheet in order to break the link as a pivot table and
then remove the first 4 rows of the 'pivot table'. The spreadsheet can now
be used in a mailmerge. My question is - Is there an easier way to get
information from a pivot table into a mailmerged letter?

--
Greg