Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default mailmerge date wrong format

Also see the "Dates: day/month reversed" item under the "Connection methods"
topic of the "Mail merge in Word 2002/2003" section of fellow MVP Cindy
Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Marie" wrote in message
When I run the mailmerge, picking up fields from an excel spreadsheet, the
date feild display in american format. They are formated in excel as
australian and display correctly in excel. My computer is set to aussie
date
format - what can I do?