rocco7070 rocco7070 is offline
Junior Member

Default Correct Spacing and Footers

Hello,
I am creating a large document for my company. I am using Microsoft Word 2007. It is a forum template that someone has to fill out. I have used Text Form fields for input and I will protect the document when its finished. Each page has its own material, and my main problem is when I send the document to someone, text from one page will slide onto the next or move up. Is there a way I can solve this problem?

Also when creating footers, how can I create different footers for each page? I looked on other sites where it tells you to select the link to previous button in the footer editor, but that button is not highlighted so I cannot click it. What should I do?

Also if there is a better way to make a form template, I would appreciate if someone explained how to go about making one.

Last edited by rocco7070 : February 19th 10 at 05:26 PM