Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Correct Spacing and Footers

The usual way to lock the position of text/formfields in such a document is
to lay it out using a table with fixed row heights.

What type of information do you want to appear in the footers. You may be
able to do it using a STYLEREF field. Otherwise, you will have to create
each page as a separate Section so that you can have individual footers in
each.

There are "horses for courses" as far as forms go. Just what is best for
each depends upon exactly what it is. Given that you are using Word 2007
however, if all of the recipients are also using that version, you may want
to consider the use of Content Controls rather than FormFields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"rocco7070" wrote in message

Hello,
I am creating a large document for my company. I am using Microsoft
Word 2007. It is a forum template that someone has to fill out. I have
used Text Form fields for input and I will protect the document when
its finished. Each page has its own material, and my main problem is
when I send the document to someone, text from one page will slide onto
the next or move up. Is there a way I can solve this problem?

Also when creating footers, how can I create different footers for each
page? I looked on other sites where it tells you to select the link to
previous button in the footer editor, but that button is not
highlighted so I cannot click it. What should I do?

Also if there is a better way to make a form template, I would
appreciate if someone explained how to go about making one.

--
rocco7070