Onesimus Onesimus is offline
Junior Member

Default Appending Word Docs

I have created a number of how-to docs in Word (Word 8 for Mac) on how to use the database that we use (for distribution to the database users). Each doc has a header with the company logo on the left of the header and the title of the doc to the right of the logo. All docs are the same size in terms of margins.

I would like to create one doc containing all the individuals docs that I have created - but with one catch. I want the header of the individual docs to remain when they become appended to the master document. Is this possible?

Or are there alternative solutions?

Your help is appreciated.

Onesimus