Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Merging Tables, Adding Rows--Word 2007, Win7

Have you tried what happens if you select more than one row of your table,
right-click, and choose Insert Rows?

http://word.mvps.org

wrote in message
On 2/27/2010 9:21 AM, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
If you select 10 rows and choose Insert Rows, you'll get 10. Or you can
insert one, select two, press F4, select the four, press F4, etc., till
you get the number you want.

There is no ability to do that on the menu I see. I select an entire
row, and right click. A menu appears. I select Insert. There's only one
choice for adding rows. It adds exactly one. Perhaps there's some other
area that represents a global no. of rows?

How about merging.